So...as I have mentioned before, I have hair problems here in Florida, and the humidity just makes it really hard to look cute... ever.
I don't know if this will help, but it is worth a try, and my head feels lighter, so that is good. :)
Pictures courtesy of Porter's Pics.
I don't know if this will help, but it is worth a try, and my head feels lighter, so that is good. :)
Pictures courtesy of Porter's Pics.
Trying to figure out what angle to hold my head to
the best view....





7 comments:
LOVE IT!! It has been a long time since you've had your hair that short. The bangs, the length, the color... it all looks so fantastic!
gorgeous, amber. as usually. and i'm not sure that i believe you ever have a hard time looking cute.
Amber! You are looking so great - not that you haven't always! I had no idea you guys were in Florida until your Father-In-Law announced in our Stake Conference last Sunday that since he is being released he hopes to visit his son and his family in Florida!!
Dang Cute! Good tunes too!
Amber, you are so cute! The haircut looks great on you. I think you could pretty much do anything to your hair, even a boy haircut (not that I'm recommending it) and you would still look cute. How are you guys liking Florida? Have you made many friends? I know Holl misses you. I think of you every time I get out my recipe book and look at the yummy recipes I got from you. (the yummy CPK salad, and the excellent berry cake) Hope things are going well.
Casey
Hey, I like your hair like that. After having lived in Iowa for 4 years and Texas for 2+, I can sympathize with the humidity thing. Just go with it. Do your hair frizzy. Mine was always a lion's mane. Still is, I guess. Hey, when are you coming up to Oregon? Nice tunes, by the way.
I'm sorry, Amber, I just can't take very much interest in a blog about hair. It looks fine on you, just like anything else would. Next blog please.
Post a Comment