Friday, April 2, 2010

Saturday was such a beautiful day to spend at the beach. After 3 hours of sleep in the non-sleepy room, a few of us went for a run, followed by Rebecca's boot camp. (Wait, that was just me doing that ab work with her...and she convinced me to run without shoes that morning with her and speedy Jessica!?? Rebecca can talk me into anything!) So, Saturday was a pretty good workout for me, but most of the day we just hung out on the beach, so I was able to pair my sore muscles with a sunburn. I consider it a sucessful weekend, don't get me wrong! :)
 

It is tough to figure out where 14 people want to eat, but we chose a local favorite, Aunt Catfish's on the River, which I had joked about because the name is so funny, but Janene looked into it, and it had some great reviews. I think we all liked it, for the most part! Way to pick, Janene!
 

 

It is one of the greatest blessings in my life that I have had great friends wherever I have lived, and Florida is no exception! You girls are the best, and I look forward to many more GNO's! What a fun group!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Holly said...

this looks so fun. I'm glad you have good friends there. Don't think I'm a jerk for not calling you back. I'm going to call tomorrow.

Ashley said...

Fun fun fun.

P.S. Have I ever mentioned how you have one of the only blogs that I actually like to listen to the music on it?

ec said...

amber. any group with you in it is a fun one.

i think we need to plan a family girls weekend - mom, wendy, you, ash, cheryl & i. no kid girls allowed, because then i'd have to bring ALL of mine!

Camilla said...

Definitely something I have on my "one-of-these-days" list! I LOVE girls only outings. I hope that we'll get one in this August! So looking forward to seeing you.