Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Own Blog


So, this is a lame picture to start out with, but I decided this morning that I would start my own blog. I have to say I feel a little inhibited when posting on our family blog because I feel like it should nice and proper or something. :) I am not too proper, and here I can post whatever I want. Okay, truthfully I am a little proper, so this will probably not be much different, but it is mine, so here I go!
Autumn is really scared of the fake, but moving animals at this restaurant. This is back in 2005 when for some reason, I had nice hair. This has not happened since then.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it Amber! Can't wait to see more.

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

Well, I'm honoured to have inspired the name. Thanks for the cred. Welcome to the blogosphere, again, like, personally. Here's hoping those artists don't come looking for their royalties.

ec said...

looking forward to more of your wit;)

miss ya!