Friday, September 5, 2008

Ode to Three Hills (and Norwegian sweaters)

I had to post this picture for a flashback...I think it is so cute. Sorry Jess and Ashley, but the family pictures later on in life are from those fashionable times in the 80's...alright, I will find them and post them. Hey mom, I don't think I have a copy of that picture around the time of Wendy's graduation. I think we need to scan that one in. I especially loved the hairdos at that time. It definately needs to be resurrected.

5 comments:

ec said...

that is so cute. i'm lovin' the chubby boy in the middle...so cute.

Ashley said...

I love that picture with the matching sweaters and all, even if the two most important children are missing. Just kidding! Good ol' Three Hills. I miss it.

Kelly Hull said...

Is it weird that I kinda think the kid in the middle ( is that your brother?) looks a lot like Merrik? BTW I was at the new international market in Glen burnie today, and saw canadian creamed honey.. I thought of you. :)

Darren said...

Who's the fat kid with the big head?
Me of course, and I actually do still sport the same hair do, though with significantly less hair these days.

(Japes) said...

I kinda like the tall girl at the back. What's her name? Is she single? Oh, wait.

Man, I can't believe you guys are all grown up. W-heered. And hey, D, least you're not fat anymore. Or again. The head, well, somethings can only be changed by surgery (but as your hair thins, it looks smaller!).