Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas with the Cahoons

My mom and dad are the best. They are so generous, and they are such good parents and grandparents. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas, and Cahoon family reunion!

Sisters. How fun to be together...can you believe that there is an 8 year gap between each of us? You would never know...we get along great, and look the same age, right? (I hope that isn't offensive to Ashley, but I was really just trying to comment on how youthful Wendy and I look! :)

So, I thought it would be fun to be the sibling suffering from bedhead, but good to have a picture of us nonetheless! I am privileged to be related to all of you and your amazing spouses. Here's to more get togethers in the future!

4 comments:

Jon, Wendy, Riley, Chris, and Jo said...

I am picture jinxed so blame it on me :)
I am the most blessed to have sisters like you both!

Gramma C. said...

thanks amber, dad and i just looked at this and all i can say is that our cups runneth over,how we love you all !! mom

Holly said...

It's true, you really did post. It's fun to see your siblings in "real life" that I have heard so much about.

Jessica.B said...

what good-looking cousins i have!
it sounds like it was a fabulous christmas!